BOROBUDUR SUNRISE (VIA PUNTHUK SETUMBU HILL) AND MERAPI LAVA TOUR IN YOGYAKARTA
This tour package offers travelers a chance to experience the stunning sunrise over Borobudur Temple from Punthuk Setumbu Hill and explore the geological history of Merapi Volcano through a Lava Tour by 4×4 Jeep.
- Catch the stunning sunrise over Borobudur Temple from Punthuk Setumbu Hill
- Witness the magnificent Borobudur Temple, the largest single Budhist Monument in the world
- Learn about the geological history of Merapi Volcano on a Lava Tour by 4×4 Jeep. Stop Point : Sisa Hartaku Museum, Alien Stone, Bunker Kaliadem
- 03:30 AM – 04:30 AM: Hotel pick-up (Yogyakarta area) and drive to Punthuk Setumbu Hill
- 04:30 AM – 04:45 AM: Hike up to Punthuk Setumbu Hill
- 04:45 AM – 06:00 AM: Witness the stunning sunrise over Borobudur Temple via Punthuk Setumbu Hill
- 06:00 AM – 06:30 AM: Return to the base of the hill and enjoy a light breakfast
- 07:00 AM – 09:00 AM: Enter and climb up Borobudur Temple into the top level and learn its great history explained by the local guide
- 09:00 AM – 10:15 AM: Drive to the Jeep Basecamp of Merapi Volcano
- 10:30 AM – 12:00 AM: Learn about the geological history, witness the stunning view of Merapi Volcano on a J4x4 Jeep Lava Tour
- 12:30 AM – 13:30 AM: Return transfer to hotel. End of services!
The Trip Cost Includes:
- Private A/C Transportation
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- English Speaking Driver
- Borobudur Temple Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Ticket to climb up Borobudur Temple
- Punthuk Setumbu Hill Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Merapi Lava Tour Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Guide in Borobudur Temple and Jeep Driver for Jeep Lava Tour
- All parking fees
- Mineral water
The Trip Cost Excludes:
- Personal expenses
- Please wear warm clothes and comfortable shoes for the sunrise tour on Punthuk Setumbu Hill.
- All tours are based on private tours. Departure and return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop to other cities is optional).
- Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
Overall, this tour package provides travelers with a unique and unforgettable experience to witness the stunning sunrise over Borobudur Temple from Punthuk Setumbu Hill and explore the geological history of Merapi Volcano through a Lava Tour. The trip includes all necessary equipment, transportation, and entrance tickets, making it a convenient and stress-free way to explore these natural and cultural attractions.
Terms and Conditions :