BOROBUDUR SUNRISE (VIA PUNTHUK SETUMBU HILL), SULTAN PALACE, TAMANSARI WATER CASTLE, AND PRAMBANAN TEMPLE IN YOGYAKARTA
This tour package offers travelers a chance to witness the beautiful sunrise over Borobudur Temple from Punthuk Setumbu Hill and explore the cultural and historical landmarks of Yogyakarta, including the Sultan Palace, Tamansari Water Castle, and Prambanan Temple.
- Catch the stunning sunrise over Borobudur Temple from Punthuk Setumbu Hill
- Explore the greatest single budhist monument, Borobudur Temple
- Visit the Sultan Palace, the residence of the Yogyakarta Sultan
- Explore the Tamansari Water Castle, the former royal garden and bathing complex
- Visit the stunning Prambanan Temple, the largest Hindu temple complex in Indonesia
- Learn about the history and culture of Yogyakarta from the expert guide
- 03:30 AM – 04:30 AM: Hotel pick-up (Yogyakarta area) and Drive to Punthuk Setumbu Hill
- 04:30 AM – 04:45 AM: Climb up Punthuk Setumbu Hill
- 05:00 AM – 06:30 AM: Witness the stunning sunrise over Punthuk Setumbu Hill
- 06:30 AM – 07:00 AM: Return to the base of the hill and enjoy a light breakfast
- 07:00 AM – 09:00 AM: Explore the stunning Borobudur Temple and learn about its history and significance from the expert guide
- 09:30 AM – 10:30 AM: Visit the Sultan Palace and learn about the history and culture of Yogyakarta from the expert guide
- 10:45 AM – 11:45 AM: Explore the Tamansari Water Castle and learn about its history and significance from the expert guide
- 12:00 PM – 01:00 PM: Lunch at a local restaurant
- 01:00 PM – 02:00 PM: Drive to Prambanan Temple
- 02:00 PM – 04:00 PM: Visit the stunning Prambanan Temple and learn about the history and culture of the temple from the expert guide
- 04:00 PM – 05:00 PM: Return transfer to hotel. End of services!
Add-on ( Optional ) :
- Luwak Coffee Tasting (exotic coffee originally from Indonesia) : USD 3 per person
The Trip Cost Includes:
- Private A/C Transportation
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- English Speaking Driver
- Borobudur Temple Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Ticket to climb up Borobudur Temple
- Punthuk Setumbu Hill Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Sultan Palace Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Tamansari Water Castle Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Prambanan Temple Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Guide in Sultan Palace, Tamansari Water Castle, and Prambanan Temple
- All parking fees
- Mineral water
The Trip Cost Excludes:
- Personal expenses
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes suitable for walking.
- All tours are based on private tours. Departure and return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop to other cities is optional).
- Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
Overall, this tour package provides travelers with a comprehensive and cultural experience to witness the stunning sunrise over Borobudur Temple from Punthuk Setumbu Hill, explore the cultural landmarks of Yogyakarta, and visit the stunning Prambanan Temple. The trip includes all necessary equipment, transportation, and entrance tickets, making it a convenient and stress-free way to explore these cultural and historical landmarks.
Terms and Condition :
- We are so flexible with the payment. We receive cash (USD, IDR, EUR), bank transfer or paypal.
- For payment via Paypal we require additional 3% due to low convertion rate.
- If you book more than one month prior to date, we need 20% Down Payment from total amount as confirmation or as per agreement from both parties.
- Hotel pick up and drop off are available within Yogyakarta City ( hotels or train station )
- Hotel pick up and drop off from outside Yogyakara City are considered as additional service.
- Airport Pick Up or drop off ( Yogyakarta International Airport ) is considered as an additional service.
- Our drivers are able to speak english well, they are capable to explain about the the culture and tradition of Java Island or Indonesia in general during the tour, they are also capable to provide some advices about local things. However, our drivers are not allowed to go inside the temples. if you would like to know more about the history of the temples in details, you may hire a local guide that available in each temple, or you may book the local guide via add-on when you book our tours.
- Some of our tours are already included with the local guide as well, so kindly please to make a double check.
- You may stop for meals, our driver normally will suggest you a local food that you might try. The meals expenses are not included on the tour.
Trip Advisor Review
Expert Yogyakarta Tour Planners: Day-Trips & Multi-Days! Jomblang Cave Tours is a 100% local agency to help plan Your vacation in all of Indonesia!
Yogyakarta temples – Tinton was an amazing tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about the history of Yogyakarta. The temples were amazing. We had a great day.
April 17, 2023
Tinton is an amazing guide. I got in contact with him through a mutual friend and I had such a fun day! He took us to the temples and told… read more
May 3, 2023
Tinton: A Passionate Guide who loves Indonesia, Travel, and Learning – I will preface this by saying that I usually do not write reviews. However, Tinton was such a great guide and a great person that I wanted to write… read more
February 16, 2023