BOROBUDUR TEMPLE, PRAMBANAN TEMPLE, AND RAMAYANA BALLET ( include Dinner in Rama Shinta Resto )
This tour package offers travelers a chance to explore the iconic landmarks of Borobudur Temple and Prambanan Temple, and experience the cultural significance of the Ramayana Ballet, a traditional Javanese dance performance.
*Special Note* : Ramayana Ballet Show does not available everyday. Kindly please to contact us first to confirm the availability. The open air or outdoor show only available in dry season from Mei to October, the rest will be held indoor.
- Explore the stunning Borobudur Temple, the world’s largest Buddhist temple
- Visit the magnificent Hindu temple of Prambanan at Sunset
- Experience the cultural significance of the Ramayana Ballet, a traditional Javanese dance performance
- Enjoy dinner at Rama Shinta Resto, a fine-dining restaurant offering traditional Indonesian cuisine, A resto with a romantic view of Prambanan Temple.
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM: Hotel pick-up (Yogyakarta area) then proceed to Borobudur Temple
- 11:00 AM – 01:00 PM: Explore the stunning Borobudur Temple and learn about its history and significance from the expert guide
- 01:00 PM – 02:00 PM: Having lunch in a local restaurant
- 02:00 PM – 03:30 PM: Drive to Prambaan Temple
- 03:30 PM – 05:30 PM: Visit the magnificent Hindu temple of Prambanan and learn about its history and significance from the expert guide
- 06:00 PM – 07:00 PM: Enjoy a delicious dinner at Rama Shinta Resto with the beautiful background of Prambanan Temple
- 07:30 PM – 09:30 PM: Experience the cultural significance of the Ramayana Ballet, a traditional Javanese dance performance
- 09:30 PM – 10:00 PM: Return transfer to hotel. End of services!
Add-on ( Optional ) :
- VIP Class Seat Upgrade at Ramayana Ballet Show : USD 10 per person
The Trip Cost Includes:
- Private A/C Transportation
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- English Speaking Driver
- Borobudur Temple Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Ticket to climb up Borobudur Temple
- Prambanan Temple Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Ramayana Ballet Prambanan Special Seat Class ( one level under VIP Seat Class )
- Dinner at Rama Shinta Resto ( All you can eat or A la carte Menu )
- Guide in Borobudur Temple and Prambanan Temple
- All parking fees
- Mineral water
The Trip Cost Excludes:
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes suitable for walking.
- The Ramayana Ballet is only available on certain days. Please check the schedule beforehand.
- All tours are based on private tours. Departure and return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop to other cities is optional).
- Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
Overall, this tour package provides travelers with a cultural and artistic experience to explore the iconic landmarks of Borobudur Temple and Prambanan Temple and experience the cultural significance of the Ramayana Ballet, a traditional Javanese dance performance. The trip includes all necessary equipment, transportation, and entrance tickets, making it a convenient and stress-free.
Terms and conditions :
- We are so flexible with the payment. We receive cash (USD, IDR, EUR), bank transfer or paypal.
- For payment via Paypal we require additional 3% due to low convertion rate.
- If you book more than one month prior to date, we need at least 20% Down Payment from total amount as confirmation or as per agreement from both parties.
- Hotel pick up and drop off are available within Yogyakarta City ( hotels or train station )
- Hotel pick up and drop off from outside Yogyakara City are considered as additional service.
- Airport Pick Up or drop off ( Yogyakarta International Airport ) is considered as an additional service.
- Our drivers are able to speak english well, they are capable to explain about the the culture and tradition of Java Island or Indonesia in general during the tour, they are also capable to provide some advices about local things. However, our drivers are not allowed to go inside the temples. if you would like to know more about the history of the temples in details, you may hire a local guide that available in each temple, or you may book the local guide via add-on when you book our tours.
- Some of our tours are already included with the local guide as well, so kindly please to make a double check of the inclusion / exclusion.
- You may stop for meals, our driver normally will suggest you a local food that you might try. The meals expenses are not included on the tour.
Trip Advisor Review
Expert Yogyakarta Tour Planners: Day-Trips & Multi-Days! Jomblang Cave Tours is a 100% local agency to help plan Your vacation in all of Indonesia!
Great day – Tinton was a great host for the day & has a comfortable car. Spoke very good English & having grown up in Yogya he’s very knowledgeable of the area. I… read more
March 4, 2023
Tinton: A Passionate Guide who loves Indonesia, Travel, and Learning – I will preface this by saying that I usually do not write reviews. However, Tinton was such a great guide and a great person that I wanted to write… read more
February 16, 2023