SULTAN PALACE, TAMANSARI WATER CASTLE, PRAMBANAN TEMPLE, AND RAMAYANA BALLET WITH DINNER AT RAMA SHINTA RESTO TOUR IN YOGYAKARTA
This tour package offers travelers a chance to explore the cultural heritage of Yogyakarta by visiting the Sultan Palace, Tamansari Water Castle, and the magnificent Hindu temple of Prambanan, and experience the cultural significance of the Ramayana Ballet, a traditional Javanese dance performance.
*Special Note* : Ramayana Ballet Show does not available everyday. Kindly please to contact us first to confirm the availability. The open air or outdoor show only available in dry season from Mei to October, the rest will be held indoor.
- Explore the cultural heritage of Yogyakarta by visiting the Sultan Palace and Tamansari Water Castle
- Visit the magnificent Hindu temple of Prambanan, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Experience the cultural significance of the Ramayana Ballet, a traditional Javanese dance performance
- Enjoy dinner at Rama Shinta Resto, a fine-dining restaurant offering traditional Indonesian cuisine
- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM: Hotel pick-up (Yogyakarta area) then proceed to Sultan Palace
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 AM: Visit the Sultan Palace and learn about its history and cultural significance from the expert guide
- 12:30 AM – 01:30 PM: Having lunch break in the local restaurant
- 01:30 AM – 02:30 AM: Visit Tamansari Water Castle and learn about its history and cultural significance from the expert guide
- 02:30 PM – 03:30 PM: Drive to Prambanan
- 03:30 PM -05;30 PM: Visit the magnificent Hindu temple of Prambanan and learn about its history from the expert guide
- 05:30 PM – 06:00 PM: Drive to Rama Shinta Resto
- 06:00 PM – 07:00 PM: Enjoy a delicious dinner at Rama Shinta Resto
- 07:30 PM – 09:30 PM: Experience the cultural significance of the Ramayana Ballet, a traditional Javanese dance performance
- 09:30 PM – 10:30 PM: Return transfer to hotel. End of services!
C. Add-on ( Optional ) :
- Local Guide in Prambanan : USD 12 per group
- VIP Class Seat Upgrade at Ramayana Ballet Show : USD 10 per person
The Trip Cost Includes:
- Private A/C Transportation
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- English Speaking Driver
- Sultan Palace Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Tamansari Water Castle Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Prambanan Temple Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Dinner in Rama Shinta Resto (All you can eat or A la carte Menu)
- Ramayana Ballet Prambanan Special Seat Class (one level under VIP Seat Class)
- Guide in PrambananmSultan Palace and Tamansari Water Castle
- All parking fees
- Mineral water
The Trip Cost Excludes:
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes suitable for walking.
- The Ramayana Ballet is only available on certain days. Please check the schedule beforehand.
- All tours are based on private tours. Departure and return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop to other cities is optional).
- Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
Overall, this tour package provides travelers with a unique experience to explore the cultural heritage of Yogyakarta by visiting the Sultan Palace and Tamansari Water Castle, as well as the magnificent Hindu temple of Prambanan, and experience the cultural significance of the Ramayana Ballet, a traditional Javanese dance performance. The trip includes all necessary equipment, transportation, entrance tickets, and dinner at a fine-dining restaurant, making it a convenient and stress-free way to explore these cultural attractions. The expert guide will provide you with valuable insights and information about the historical and cultural significance of each attraction. Overall, this tour package is a great option for travelers who want to immerse themselves in the rich cultural heritage of Yogyakarta.
Terms and conditions :
- We are so flexible with the payment. We receive cash (USD, IDR, EUR), bank transfer or paypal.
- For payment via Paypal we require additional 3% due to low convertion rate.
- If you book more than one month prior to date, we need at least 20% Down Payment from total amount as confirmation or as per agreement from both parties.
- Hotel pick up and drop off are available within Yogyakarta City ( hotels or train station )
- Hotel pick up and drop off from outside Yogyakara City are considered as additional service.
- Airport Pick Up or drop off ( Yogyakarta International Airport ) is considered as an additional service.
- Our drivers are able to speak english well, they are capable to explain about the the culture and tradition of Java Island or Indonesia in general during the tour, they are also capable to provide some advices about local things. However, our drivers are not allowed to go inside the temples. if you would like to know more about the history of the temples in details, you may hire a local guide that available in each temple, or you may book the local guide via add-on when you book our tours.
- Some of our tours are already included with the local guide as well, so kindly please to make a double check of the inclusion / exclusion.
- You may stop for meals, our driver normally will suggest you a local food that you might try. The meals expenses are not included on the tour.
Trip Advisor Review
Expert Yogyakarta Tour Planners: Day-Trips & Multi-Days! Jomblang Cave Tours is a 100% local agency to help plan Your vacation in all of Indonesia!
Fantastic day – He was a perfect guide for us. Friendly and considerate. We were happy with him. I will miss him and I want to recommend him everybody.
February 18, 2023
Great value! – Great tour. Hanif was a very pleasant and helpful driver. Our tour included tickets for the jeep tour around Merapi, Borobudur, and Prambanan. The… read more
April 6, 2023
Great day – Tinton was a great host for the day & has a comfortable car. Spoke very good English & having grown up in Yogya he’s very knowledgeable of the area. I… read more
March 4, 2023